Feb 21, 2019
In the sixth episode of the Millennial Review we take a close
look at Elizabeth Warren. Topics include:
- Elizabeth Warren versus Bernie Sanders versus the rest of them
- Elizabeth Warren's universal childcare and wealth tax proposals
- A closer look at her financial expertise and the Accountable Capitalism Act
- Some of Elizabeth Warren's shortcomings, from political mistakes to lackluster support for Medicare-For-All.
- How Elizabeth Warren can beat Donald Trump and what she can do to lose in 2020 if she's the nominee.
As always, thank you for listening, subscribe and share the show with your friends. Join us on patreon, follow us on social media, and listen to the podcast where ever podcasts are found.